This content allows you to challenge raids with other users by forming a party. Mega Water Balloon Dungeon can be accessed from level 25 and daily party raid keys are provided. Up to 3 free keys can be stored, and there is no limit on the number of purchased keys. You can purchase up to 5 party raid passes per day in the in-game store. Parties can consist of 1 to 4 members, and only the party leader can request entry. Only the party leader’s key is used for entry, and all party members move to the same raid.
- Random equipment drops (Common to Legendary) x 10
- New Weapon: Poseidon’s Bow — fixed water elemental damage % option applied to major options (Epic to Legendary)
- Enchanted Scroll
How to beat The Mega Water Balloon?
- First thing first, check the Attribute Chart. Mega Water Balloon has Water Element and these are the best skill elements you can equip: Electric, Poison, Plant, and Dark.
- The Mega Water Balloon will attack with small ball and big ball. Dodge them while attack The Mega Water Ballon. Bigger ball can hurt you the most just like your ex did to you, run baby run!
- The best time to attack The Mega Water Balloon is after he went on a diet haha no no I mean when he deflates like this. No need to dodge just boom boom shot him!
- After receiving several damage, The Mega Water Balloon HP bar will decrease from 10 to 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 oh snap! This is the critical stage cause once the HP go to 5, it will spit out his balls several times to Player with highest damage (MVP).
- The attack above is not the only one. The Mega Water Balloon will shot crazy balls in circular shape, too. This will happen in 3 waves. But baby don’t panic. In this phase you can stand in several — safe — spots. Check it out!
- In the end of this phase you can dodge and attack like the beginning, good luck!
Easy peasy lemon squeezy, right? Try this if you will do the Dungeon solo. But if you’re not strong enough hmm check my next post💋