This content allows you to challenge raids with other users by forming a party. Carrot Knight Dungeon can be accessed from level 30 and daily party raid keys are provided. Up to 3 free keys can be stored, and there is no limit on the number of purchased keys. You can purchase up to 5 party raid passes per day in the in-game store. Parties can consist of 1 to 4 members, and only the party leader can request entry. Only the party leader’s key is used for entry, and all party members move to the same raid.
- Random equipment drops (Common to Legendary) x 10
- New Weapon: Carrot’s Bow — fixed plant elemental damage % option applied to major options (Epic to Legendary)
- Enchanted Scroll
How to beat The Carrot Knight?
- First thing first, check the Attribute Chart. Carrot Knight has Plant Element and these are the best skill elements you can equip: Fire, Ice, Dark, Wind, and Poison.
- The Carrot Knight will attack with carrot bullets and a laser pattern on the ground. Dodge them while attacking The Carrot Knight. Keep your distance, don’t be too close he might hurt you!
- Just like The Mega Water Balloon Dungeon, at the 5x HP Bar, The Carrot Knight will give a crazy attack with carrot bullets from all directions. But you can easily dodge it by rotating continuously. Check the video below!
- After this phase is done, The Carrot Knight will start to attack with another carrot bullet and laser pattern but with additional carrot stalagmite growing up from the ground. Keep moving and dodge the attack so you won’t get caught. Good luck!
Easy peasy lemon squeezy, right? See you in the next article! 💋